Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Sector / Field: Ecological, Environmental, Sustainability, Energy, Green Tech/Finance
Organization: Elion (Europe) Innovation Centre
Period: 5 - 6 months (EUR 600,- p/m gross)
Start date: continuous
About the organization
Elion Europe Innovation Centre is a newly established research and project based organization, which is dedicated to promote development of cutting edge technology in the environmental and ecological sector. The organization will focus on Eco-environmental technology incubation, start-up acceleration, pilot project researches and international technology transfer projects. The innovation centre has established concrete partnerships with several Dutch companies and research institutions, together we hope to tackle complex environmental issues and take the lead in developing a better environment.
Your task as an intern
As an intern, you are invited to join the professional team that looks into specific technology and its feasibility. During your internship, you are responsible to find out detailed technical specifications and test results of a technique and build up a case study for your thesis/final report. If you already have a relevant research topic, we also welcome you to collaborate with the innovation centre.
Other tasks including but not limited to:
- Provide input to database;
- Support project coordination tasks;
- Attend meetings and conference;
- Help prepare annual innovation summit;
- Support content wise input (website, social media, etc.);
- Support event and general administrative tasks where needed
Key Competences / Requirements
- Native-Mandarin speaker
(good English communication skills are a must, additional other European languages are a plus)
- Relevant Bachelor/Master student with good grades (Civil, Ecological, Environmental, Urban development, Intl. Business and Project Management)
- Academic research skills and project experiences
- Knowledge of Sustainability, GreenTech and/or Green Finance
- Self-starter, can work independently, result-driven
- Flexible and responsible personality
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Other technical skills and positive personal traits are a plus
What We Offer
An internship with Elion Innovation Centre is a great opportunity to present yourself in a resourceful network and challenging work environment. You will be fully supported by the in-house experts and involved with day to day project operations. The centre provides you a functional and accessible workspace in the city of The Hague.
Interested candidates eligible to work in the Netherlands are asked to submit an updated CV and a concise motivation letter by email to Stanley Fu. The vacancy will be opened until suitable candidate fills in. Should you have further questions about internship vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Stanley Fu at +31 10 310 0829. If the position above does not match with your expertise, we are always open to talented candidates to join us!