Provincie Zuid-Holland (Province of South Holland)
South Holland is the most densely populated of the Netherlands'twelve provinces. It houses a population of over 3.5 million people. South Holland is Holland's most important province in terms of economy, agriculture and services. The province's two main cities are The Hague, which houses the country's government, parliament and Royal residence, and Rotterdam, famous for its international harbour.
DSBP provides the following services for the province of South Holland:
- Facilitated establishment of sister province relationship with Hebei Province and a cooperation agreement with Shanghai-Pudong Province (incl. water, agriculture, horticulture, environmental protection, education, trade, urban development, etc.)
- Coordination of governmental relations with Hebei and Pudong on a daily basis and maintenance of goverment-to-government platform
- Assisting South Holland companies in coordinating with Chinese local governments
- Organising official exchanges, trade missions, matchmaking events
- Maintain a monthly newsletter on all South Holland - China items
NICOLE is a network for the stimulation, dissemination and exchange of knowledge about all aspects of industrially contaminated land. NICOLE has around 100 members from 18 European countries. Members include industrial companies and trade organizations (problem holders), service providers/technology developers, universities and independent research organizations (problem solvers) and governmental organizations (policy makers).
DSBP provides the following services for NICOLE:
- Organization of events
- Publishing of monthly newsletter
- Recruiting of new members
Founded in 1988, China Elion Resources Group (ELION) is a Chinese corporation with a total asset of RMB 100 billion and nearly 10,000 employees, which has long been committed to ecosystem restoration and environmental protection.
DSBP provides the following services for Elion:
- European market research
- Business development
- Matchmaking & partnerships
RedStar is a professional and innovative family company. The name RedStar is synonymous with tomatoes of the highest quality. As a total specialist, they grow, package and sell tasty tomatoes all year round. This is possible because they grow them themselves in the Netherlands and in collaboration with other parties abroad. On the basis of a sustainable vision, their core values include innovation and quality. They, therefore, grow as organically as possible in their ultra-modern greenhouses.
DSBP provides the following services for RedStar:
- Providing comprehensive data on the Chinese market (e.g. surveys of regional conditions, local climate data, environmental data, etc.)
- Searching for and introduction of high quality local Chinese partners
Wolfert van Borselen
This high school is well known for the fact that it offers education in two languages, namely Dutch and English, that it has received several awards concerning quality, creativity and commitment, and offers Chinese from the first year on to its students. The school has two partnerships with high schools in Shanghai and offers every year to a group of students to go on exchange to Shanghai, and in return Chinese students will pay a visit to the Netherlands.
DSBP provides the following services to Wolfert van Borselen:
- Assist in organizing study trips twice a year. DSBP helps to organize all China related activities. (Trip from China to the Netherlands and vice versa)
- Assist the school in reshaping their strategy since the client is facing some challenges concerning China’s changing policies. We assist to comply with new policies.
- Share network in order for the client to expand in China
Applikon Biotechnology B.V.
Applikon Biotechnology is a world leader in developing and supplying advanced bioreactor systems from laboratory scale to production scale. This is the only company that can take a customer from the initial screening stage up to full-scale production using the same platform. As a result, this platform minimizes scale-up risks and guarantees the shortest time to market our customers’ new products development. Since they started in 1974 they have shown healthy growth and profit. Research & Development is done in house in their headquarters in Schiedam, the Netherlands. Design and engineering is additionally done in house as well, but real manufacturing has been outsourced. Finally, final assembling, final testing and documentation are all done in house.
DSBP provides the following services for Applikon:
- Boardroom translation during visit of Chinese delegation
- Facilitation of inbound facility visits by Chinese delegation
- Provided training on Chinese business culture
PIB Horticulture (Partners for International Business)
In 2013 the PIB program for Dutch horticulture enterprises was established. One of the main goals of this program aims to gain more understanding of the Chinese horticulture industry by combining PIB Partner’s expertise and experience. In this way the several companies can more easily comply with the demands of the sector. Participants of this PIB are: Delphy, Hoogendoorn, Ridder-Hortimax, WUR, Lentiz, BOAL and Ludvig Svensson.
DSBP provides the following services to PIB Horticulture:
- Coordination and organization of all activities
- Business development
- Finding partners and projects in China
- Facilitating outbound & inbound visits (translation / interpretation, organization)
- External promotion
- Internal newsletter